Freshmen IGNITE Retreat 2012
All incoming high school freshmen are invited to take part in a brand new ministry with the Total Youth Ministry program! The retreat weekend will be held at Camp Copass in Denton, Texas, and will be filled with great music, an array of talks, games, fantastic food, and fun. This weekend retreat will not only provide an opportunity to IGNITE your faith, but is sure to leave you craving more!
Retreat Weekend: September 7-9, 2012
(Cost includes lodging, transportation, meals, and a t-shirt)
If the cost is an issue, please contact Jason in the Total Youth Ministry office for scholarship information. Please do not let the cost deter you from engaging in this powerful experience!
What should I bring on this retreat?
- Clothes for a 3 day retreat (remember to bring athletic clothes for free time)
- Toitletries (don't forget a towel for showering!)
- Sleeping bag or bed sheets and a pillow
- Bible, prayer journal, etc.
- A snack or drink to share (or both )
What should I not bring on this retreat?
- iPod, CD Player (do they even make those anymore?), Handheld gaming device, etc.
- Cell Phone (if a cell phone is brought, it must remain in the "off" position)